分卷阅读28(1 / 2)

上一章 目录 下一页

救赎我的无助。

I once was lost, but now am found,

我曾迷途,而今知返;

Was blind, but now I see.

盲眼今得重见。

“Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,

他教我的心去敬畏,

And grace my fears reliev“d;

他又使我释然。

How precious did that grace appear,

这恩典如此珍贵,

The hour I first believ“d!

我刚才萌发信仰,他便随之出现!

Thro“ many dangers, toils and snares,

历经艰险,保守磨难,

I have already come;

我已安然度过。

“Tis grace has brought me safe thus far,

是他护我平安,

And grace will lead me home.

他会带我回家。

The Lord has promis“d good to me,

主人承诺了美好,

His word my hope secures;

他的誓言使我心安;

He will my shield and portion be,

他是我的铠甲,我的命运,

As long as life endures.

一直到生命的终点。

Yes, when this flesh and heart shall fail,

是的,总有一天血肉会消散,

And mortal life shall cease;

凡俗的生命终将结束;

I shall possess, within the veil,

我将拥有幸福和宁静

A life of joy and peace.

直至死亡*

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,

地球会像雪花般消融,

最新通知

网址已经更换, 最新网址是:yushuwuy.com 关于解决UC浏览器转码章节混乱, 请尽可能不要用UC浏览器访问本站,推荐下载火狐浏览器, 请重新添加网址到浏览器书签里

目前上了广告, 理解下, 只有这样才可以长期存在下去, 点到广告返回不了可以关闭页面重新打开本站,然后通过阅读记录继续上一次的阅读

搜索的提交是按输入法界面上的确定/提交/前进键的

上一章 目录 下一页